Introduction to functional programming for data integration, distributed services and browser based applications. Specifically, REST architectures, security, and performance.
- Week #3 Mon 10 am : 3%
- Week #4 Mon 10 am : 1.5%
- Week #5 Mon 10 am : 1.5%
- Week #7 Mon 10 am : 4%
- Week #8 Mon 10 am : A#5: 1%, A#5B: +1% (optional bonus)
- Week #9 Fri 10 am : A#6: 1%, A#6B: +1% (optional bonus) - NEW DATE
- Week #10 Fri 10 am : 1% - NEW DATE
- Week #11 Sat 6 pm : 7%
- Test #1.1 Wed 28th Aug in-class (Week #6) : 5%
- Test #1.2 Mon 16th Sep in-class (Week #7) : 5%
- Test #2 Tue 1 Oct 6 pm (Week #9) : 10%
- Eunsol Choi (echo288) — Class Representative
- James Lilley (jlil161) — Class Representative
- Zeyuan (James) Fang (zfan253) — Class Representative
- Alec Henderson (ahen386) — Marking coordinator — 303S.596
- James Cooper (jcoo092) — Tutor for second half of course (Radu's part) — 303S.567
- Mano Manoharan (firstname.lastname@example.org) — Instructor — 303S.593
- Radu Nicolescu (email@example.com) — Course Coordinator & Instructor — 303S.587
IT Acceptable Use Policy
Our University IT platforms are subject to an acceptable use policy. The University makes it very clear to students and staff that harassment, bullying, and discrimination are completely unacceptable, and students who breach the policy will be penalised. Please be civil and polite to each other in your online interactions.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of course schedule and basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the 'Edit' link at the top.